Sunday, April 11, 2010

Am I Alive

This is going to be one hell of a week. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I have driving lessons. Finally getting that damn license. Thursday is my birthday and I'm turning 18. My game plan is to blow 20 dollars strictly on cigarettes. I can't wait to go to the smoke shop and purchase those organic spirits I've heard so much about. I've tried every other, but not those. I really want a pack of imports as well. I'm going to go crazy.

Also that same day I have a meeting with the guys from Mystikos Quintet. I've been keeping this music project under wraps because I don't want to jinx it and I really want to surprise people. My friend and I are heading to Broadripple after school, cannot wait to sink my teeth into these tracks.

Saturday, is RECORD STORE DAY!!! I can't wait. So many good bands, I'm going to be heaven!!! I can't wait to play. Moving to Bloomington, signing the lease, just gotta graduate highschool

No comments:

Post a Comment