Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Fever

Spring Break has come and gone! It was a good time-out from the the monotony of daily life, but insanely, I kind of miss it. I'm looking forward to getting back in school and working. It was nice to be unrestrained, but now it's time to be disciplined. It was so much fun, Saturday night was great, I wrote in my thought book that night: Tonight, I feel alive 4/03/10.

I've been really getting into biking and I try to do it as much as I can. I like to ride to my friend's house. I figure I have to train myself for Bloomington. I have to get used to riding in traffic, but I can't ride at night until I get a reflector jacket. I think I might wear a helmet as well. Why not be safe, you're dealing with cars.
I've completely lost track of time.

I'm playing with Bears of Blue River!! Fucking BEARS OF BLUE RIVER!!! this is huge and Sanuk. Holy shit, these are bands I look up to in the Indiana music scene and they're going to be right in front of me playing, maybe they'll see me play too. A girl can dream.

Slothpop, another band I'm sharing the stage with, is amazing!!! her voice is so damn pure. It never ceases to give me chills. I cannot wait for April 17th. It's going to be life changing

The Mystikos Quintet project is coming along so well, but I'm keeping it under wraps because I don't want to jinx it. I want this to work out, really badly.

Holy Cow! I lost track of time. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment